Wholesale Discount 8011 jumbo roll aluminium foil Wholesale to UK
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our company for the long-term to develop together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for Wholesale Discount 8011 jumbo roll aluminium foil Wholesale to UK, Create Values,Serving Customer!" is the aim we pursue. We sincerely hope that all customers will establish long term and mutually beneficial cooperation with us.If you wish to get more details about our company, Please contact with us now.
8011 jumbo roll aluminium foil
|Length||as per requirements|
|Packing||waterproof paper and plastic cover the package, and then make the wooden pallet.|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance as deposit, 70% balance against the B/L copy,L/C|
|Minimum Order Quanlity||3 tons pre size|
|Delivery time||20-30days after receiving L/C or deposit|
|Loading Port||Shanghai,China (or any port in China )|
|Remark||Specific requirement of alloy grade,temper or specification can be discussed at your request|
Hydrophilic aluminum foil to be used for air conditioner heat exchanger.
High corrosion resistance, no white powder, no pollution, without water bridge, high heat
exchange effciency, reducing windage and reducing the noise, conserving energy and anti-
mildew agent and no off-flavor and so on.
I put together a shufflebot costume for halloween this year (LMFAO robot head guy)… I wanted to add to the costume since I’d be out and about and doing alot of shuffling – what better way than some LED shoes that light up when I step/dance.
This was my take on this. There are a bunch of ways to do it I’m sure, but this cost me about $11 total, and worked (still works) really well. I’ll add a parts list and some written instructions to this when I get a chance.
Note: I chose to put my battery on the tongue b/c that’s the only place it would fit. If you have shoes you want to cut up or maybe they have a big tongue near the top flap… you might be able to hide the wires better. Since this was for halloween, i didn’t need to hide the wires. It’s all your preference. Good luck!
1. Shoes – pick whatever, but make sure that the sides of the soles are flat enough and wide enough to apply the LED material to. The LED strips are just under .5″ wide.
2. Battery with connector – you can get these online or at Fry’s or Radio Shack or any electronics place. You need 9-12V with 2-3A to get it to work. There are likely some battery solutions out there that would let you hide the battery better. Seek and ye shall find!
3. LED’s – I like the RGB LEDs. You need to get the kind that are adhesive backed and flexible. I got mine from this site.
https://www.usledsupply.com/shop/led-rope-lights/rgb-full-color-strips/all-rgb-strips.html – get the kind with pre-soldered wire on at least one end.
If you want to use one color LED’s that’s fine too.. just poke around on the site.
I would measure my shoe to see how much LED material you need. I only went around the heel, but you could go around the entire shoe if you wanted.
They also make standard and high output. High output isn’t any brighter, there are just more LEDs. One of my shoes was high, one was standard. You can’t really tell that much difference.
4. Conductive Copper BB’s. I used 1/16″ diameter copper balls I found on a website called McMaster-Carr. You can really use anything that is conductive. Aluminum would work well too.
5. Pen cap or something you can use to contain your conductive material and support the wires – 4 wires if you used RGB LEDs or 2 wires if you choose to use the single color ones.
6. Electrical tape, glue, zip ties – you’ll use this to secure the wires and tape everything together, as well as attach it all to the tongue of the shoe.
7. Spade connector or switch inline with the positive lead so you can cut the power when not using it.